Just Two...

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just moved out of my FL apartment back up north and wanted to remember it some- so I took some photos. I liked these the best. They're kind of simple... nothing too spectacular. if you're not a fan of a lot of PPing... you might not enjoy them. Thanks for looking!

Obviously you can tell I did some PPing on this, but the SOOC is actually quite vibrant itself!
200, 1/800, f11
2jg3pnb.jpg

Added a LOT of grain for a moodier look :)
200, 1/160, f/4
3yqsb42.jpg

The colours in the first one are very nice ... just like Velvia 50 ;)

PPing on this, but the SOOC is actually quite vibrant itself!

No idea WTH you are talking about here! :confused:

IATC, AE?

straight out of camera...? It means the original shot without post processing.

Ahhhh I got it from another photo forum I use :)

Oooo. More abbreviations to learn and later tell all our newcomers :D.
I finally got the DOF and POV and IMHO and ... there was another that I had to ask about only recently, but I don't remember right now, but SOOC is new to me, too. Heehee. Fun abbreviation. I don't think I will use it too often though.

To your photos. Yes. I like the colours in the first.
The second does not speak to me as much as it definitely does to you since you were there, lived there, and had that view from out of your window (I guess), but I like the photo taken right through that window.

Ah thanks :) I've been really into dark moods w/ grain lately. I wish i had shot it at a higher ISO, but post processing works too, eh?

Oh i use SOOC all the time... but I guess because at another forum I use people often post their SOOC and then their final copy so people can play. Also use Pbing (portfolio building) and CC all the time, but I'm sure people use CC here too.

2la3az4.jpg

Straightened this out a bit in PS :) It was a little crooked.

Haha thank you photoshop ;) Actually, it was a bit brighter out than it looks like it was in the photo, so I deepened the colors in my ps. :) thanks

Most reactions

Back