Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My boyfriend works for this company, and they sometimes have him take pictures for them...and I just wanted to brag, cuz one of his pics is ON THE COVER of the latest catalog!!!!

Here it is. :)

JCWhitney.jpg

That's very cool! Tell him congrats from us. :thumbsup: Also, since he was published, we have a very special TPF tradition that he needs to follow. Anytime his bosses use one of his photos (including this time), he has to give his very deserving and extremely supportive girlfriend a backrub that night as a celebration ritual. Seriously.... We insist! :twisted:

YAY!!!! Go Eric! Go Eric! Go GO, Go Eric!!!

That's so awesome! he must be stoked!

photogoddess said:
That's very cool! Tell him congrats from us. :thumbsup: Also, since he was published, we have a very special TPF tradition that he needs to follow. Anytime his bosses use one of his photos (including this time), he has to give his very deserving and extremely supportive girlfriend a backrub that night as a celebration ritual. Seriously.... We insist! :twisted:

I like the way you think more every day!

I remember when I got a handful of shots in a magazine and that was a rush for me but getting on the front cover would be something else for sure!

Well Done Erik! :D

Most reactions

Back