Just what is wrong in photography today?

You don't need editing programs to get over cooked skies, just set the white balance wonky and boring sunset becomes colorful.

Ok, looked all the way through my menus on the D600.. could not find the "wonky" setting for white balance anywhere. Is it on the control dial somewhere maybe?

You don't need editing programs to get over cooked skies, just set the white balance wonky and boring sunset becomes colorful.

Ok, looked all the way through my menus on the D600.. could not find the "wonky" setting for white balance anywhere. Is it on the control dial somewhere maybe?
Olympus has ART mode

Olympus has ART mode[/QUOTE]

Well I was looking for a icon of Gene Wilder on the dial, maybe next to the running man.. nothing. Might have to actually break out the manual for this one. Weird.

Olympus has ART mode

Well I was looking for a icon of Gene Wilder on the dial, maybe next to the running man.. nothing. Might have to actually break out the manual for this one. Weird.[/QUOTE]
Made it easy for you.
Expand Your Creativity With Art Filters - Art Filter Examples

I think Jason Lanier is one of the best photographers around.....:1219:

Lanier is exactly right. The problem is that things have become so diverse and technology has has changed and advanced so much that delineating between pure photography and digital art is impossible. Who will draw that line in the sand? Lanier? Nope. The market will. In the end, do what you like and look at what you like and stop stressing over it Lanier. Lots of old schoolers have this attitude. Thier whining is kinda pathetic.

mod edit - quote removed

Tell me, exactly why would anyone go to some download site from a post in an internet forum?

Your multiple posts have been reported.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back