Just wondering...

Just hung around the house with Malachite, our neighbor Joy and my oldest daughter and her boyfriend playing darts and watching the new American Pie Band Camp movie (it was bad). We watched the ball drop at midnight and went to bed. Boring old folks here too! :lol:

Heh, that was pretty much the worst, most depressing New Years Eve ever. This morning I thought was going to suck too, but as I was playing guitar at church someone walked in the door and gave me this huge, sweet smile... it made my day, and now I feel better. =) Funny how much little things can help sometimes...

We drove to a friend's house out of state for a wine dinner with a few other couples. As is usually the case with these things, there was more wine than was needed for the amount of people. ;) I did, however, enjoy a 1985 Krug champagne, which was a taste sensation. We sat out on the back deck under the stars and listened to Frank Sinatra and drank a lot of red wine. I stayed awake till 1:30 and am only moderately hung over today. :thumbup:

Coulda been worse. Happy New Year, y'all! :D

I fell asleep early last night, before midnight. At 12:05 fireworks woke me up. I din't realize what they were at first and thought I was under attack.

Most reactions

Back