TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a few snapshots from today :

196200742_af9f6bda9a_o.jpg

196200741_ddbf9a2d2d_o.jpg

196203231_3fce9c9bb3_o.jpg

click HERE and HERE if you want to know about the case and the reason behind this protest march.
thanks for looking
appreciate any comments/critique
mansi

:cheer: Yay, our Mansi is back to her street photography. :clap: :clap: :clap:

And you're still as good as ever!
No attacks on you this time, I hope!!!

great shots mansi.... I'm diggin all three..... really captured the event well... and the tones are nice..... excellent work :thumbup: :mrgreen:

yeahaw :cheer: felt good to be out shooting... :D :D :D and no, no brick throwing this time round :lol:
thanks corinna and arch :hugs:

thank you jon :D :D :D

thanks guys :)

thanks aaron! :D

great pics mansi!, is good to see some photos taken inside the crowd (and not outside, like usually journalists do).

but maybe they would look better in color.
the color of the skin and the clothes of the people are too unique to be eclipsed by the b&w

thanks a lot for the comments... :)
jophassa - there are two links with the photos above that explain the reason for this protest...
but to cut it short... a girl was raped and murdered 10 years back, the killer, the son of a government official, got away scot free due to 'lack of evidence'. This protest marked her 34th birthday and was an appeal from the public and media to the supreme courts to open the case for re-investigation and retrial.

ah, thanks. i like it how there are still protests occurring in the world. i think that britain has become some-what disheartened by our governments ignorance to our calls to stop world poverty/not to go to war.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back