Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
fortress_190316_0027 (Custom).jpg

Simply awesome!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This photo really draws me in. I love it!!!:1219:

Hmmm... I'm familiar with masculine posed, and feminine posed, but juxta posed? Thassa new one!

;)

Very nicely done!!

What two elements are in juxtaposition?

Good pic.

Lovely shot, great lighting, perfect dof. To me it could be warmed a touch & I'd have wanted eye contact. But lovely work! :)

What two elements are in juxtaposition?

Good pic.
hm... first do you see colors I used? the stone is cold she's warm etc. ...and in lack of a better title...

Lovely shot, great lighting, perfect dof. To me it could be warmed a touch & I'd have wanted eye contact. But lovely work! :)
I often don't care about the eye contact, I like closed eyes..oh it depends really :) I did edit it a bit warmer and I changed my mind at the end.

Thank you!

OK, I see what you are saying, maybe 'textural contrast' would have been a title with which I would have followed your thought train.
Nice.

Well, that's a really nice one (again:1251: ). She appeals to the knight in me, the one who wants to save the damsel in distress (even if she's not in distress). That stone looks rough and cold and hard. Somehow I am thinking she's sitting at the base of a castle rampart, and, and... well I don't need to be logical about this do I?

Ah Marija. Catching a glimpse of your posted work is like catching the strains of Vivaldi or Mozart wafting out of an open window that I have passed while walking by.

She's lovely, but some things about this image make me stop and wonder...

It's sort of an oppressive scene... the gray stone, the imposing wall on the right, her eyes closed, her body scrunched up in a way... and yet her color is bright and rosy. It just feels like her tones don't match the setting and the whole image just needs a bit of an adjustment.

Also that wall on the right... it's interesting and lends depth, but at the same time feels a little distracting.

She's lovely, but some things about this image make me stop and wonder...

It's sort of an oppressive scene... the gray stone, the imposing wall on the right, her eyes closed, her body scrunched up in a way... and yet her color is bright and rosy. It just feels like her tones don't match the setting and the whole image just needs a bit of an adjustment.

Also that wall on the right... it's interesting and lends depth, but at the same time feels a little distracting.
I've just realized that I didn't reply on this :)

I understand what you're saying. I'll keep the image as it is for now and I'll revisit it sometime later. It could benefit form different edit

Most reactions

New Topics

Back