JWDPhotography.com Version 1.0 Released!

In your javascript file, update this list for the new images you added linking to the other galleries

overSources = new Array("button1over.png","button2over.png","button3over.png");

then uncomment this

//preload();

and it should work

In your javascript file, update this list for the new images you added linking to the other galleries

overSources = new Array("button1over.png","button2over.png","button3over.png");

then uncomment this

//preload();

and it should work

Thanks so much for the help, it works now!

I like the infrared shots !! the preloading is cool, but if I want to view a picture on the right side, and the loader has not gotten to it yet, it competes with the preloader and the result is the picture takes 15 seconds to load.

maybye its just my connection is slow tonight,

overall pretty cool, nothing jumps out at me as really bad or anything.

I think you could do with less categories in the pictures though, theres like 9 or 10, can get confusing after a while, but not totally a bad thing just personal preference !!! It feels good when you just finished a major overhaul huh ? ?

I like the infrared shots !! the preloading is cool, but if I want to view a picture on the right side, and the loader has not gotten to it yet, it competes with the preloader and the result is the picture takes 15 seconds to load.

maybye its just my connection is slow tonight,

overall pretty cool, nothing jumps out at me as really bad or anything.

I think you could do with less categories in the pictures though, theres like 9 or 10, can get confusing after a while, but not totally a bad thing just personal preference !!! It feels good when you just finished a major overhaul huh ? ?

Thanks! Yeah, might be your connection. Sometimes I've found it to be great, taking only a second, other times the same thing. That's a fault of the connection and simpleviewer, 2 things I unfortunately can't control.

As for the galleries, I'm a bit of an organization freak. For those of you who aren't, I have the All Photos gallery :lol:

I'm actually uploading a tweaked version right now...5MB to go!

Next thing I have in store is I'm working on an embedded mp3 player to play the files on the music page, without allowing downloads (which I'm not supposed to due to copyright stipulations, I recorded/performed, but the school owns the recording somehow)

I decided to make my site easier to read by putting the text on a whit(ish) background, while still retaining the basic color scheme of the website. Let me know what you think of it (as well as the new music pages)

Looks a little odd in my opinion, but it is easier to read.

Doesn't work in Firefox 2 though, looks like either the padding or margin on the bottom is off.

Most reactions

Back