K1000 came with my to the Great Wall:

MK3Brent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was able to get my film through about 13 different airport securities w/o getting X-Ray'd.

So I celebrate by posting up a couple scans. :D

These were shot on Ilford 3200ASA

8623430422_c3384fd722_z.jpg

Bonus photo: This shot was made by a security agent at the Chendu China airport trying to determine if this camera was real.

8622329443_4e6875088f_z.jpg

:lol:

It looks interesting. Any more shots of that Great Wall ?

How did you get your film through? I was in the UK recently and had to put everything through the X-Ray checks, both on the way there and coming back. Not that it seems to have done any harm, I'm happy to say. I also took my K1000 - so reliable!

Whoa- 3200ASA :shock:
Ever run the newer (2007+) 400TX through there?

I too recently had to put my film through x-ray machines a total of three times. I just got back from 2+ weeks in Slovenia and Croatia with my K1000 (so love that camera.) I still haven't looked at the film - I'm told that it would be fine. Tri-X 400 and Portra 160. They were fine with hand-inspection at JFK, but the security guards in Zagreb and Dubrovnik were having none of that. Transferring through Rome, we didn't even bother to ask. It was so chaotic and disorganized on that line that I was less concerned with the x-ray and more afraid that the film would get lost in plain sight! :)

Would love to see more shots.

Most reactions

Back