Kaboom!

As an aficionado of lightning, I've got to say how much I admire your photo.

Great catch!

I was just looking over the requirements for the July after Dark post and found I could not submit it for the photo of the month because I have already posted it on here. shucks! :-(

Sorry for the delay responding to the great feedback from everyone. Lets see if I can do it all in one post.

enufced904 - Thank you very much.

Antarctican - Thanks! I felt very lucky. I did a double take as I looked through the picture result on the camera. :p

DadeCountyAnthony - Thanks Dade!

invisible - Thank you too!

Harris - Harris, thanks! It was a 30 second exposure. I took 20 or so of them and this was the best one.

manaheim - haha.. thanks but i don't know about that. wait till the next storm and i'll try to outdo it. :-D

musicaleCA - thanks. how do you like Vancouver. I want to move there.

Yemme - haha... actually we got 0 rain that night. seemed to be just in the distance.

Sachphotography - thanks. you got it.
30 sec exposure
f16
iso L (50)
auto WB
1dsm3
50L

wxnut - thanks. we are very fortunate the place was available. actually... they have a few more. you should move in and refer us and we can get $$ back. haha ;-)

Pirate Neilsouth - Thanks Pirate, I appreciate it!

NateS - Thanks!

Anjohnsonphotography - Thank you.

Al-Wazeer - haha. thanks. i'll let the big man know you approve :-D

johngpt - thanks. ps: you sent me to the dictionary on that one! ;-)

wow, you are fast with that shutter button, (just kidding) Great shot man, I been wanting to do one of these myself but I never get the chance, doesnt rain much in San Diego.

Most reactions

Back