Karissa ain't all that!

However for the most part, like in Terri's case, it gave us a reason to rejoice and uplift another member.

I"ve been uplifted! :cheer:

Now I'll never need a plastic surgeon.

Thanks, Vonnagy! :wink:

hey terri- i've seen pictures of you (went way back to find them, too, back when you tried to get me to romance your dog instead of you)

and let me tell you- you aint needin no plastic surgeon.... :wink:

You pored through that entire thread to make sure I didn't look like my pug?? Sweetie....you should get out more. :wink:

And, um....you know, thanks. :blulsh2:

terri said:
You pored through that entire thread to make sure I didn't look like my pug?? Sweetie....you should get out more. :wink:

And, um....you know, thanks. :blulsh2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Wow, you guys thought I was bad!

markc said:
Woo! I have the hottest bodyguard this side off.... well, anywhere.
:blulsh2: Anything for my Mark. :)

i'm not used to gettin the brush-off :lol: , so when she tried to set me up with her dog, i had to go back and see what this chick looked like.
she's pretty hot :shock: , so i didn't feel too bad... :blackeye:

Why, I wasn't giving you the brush off....or was I? :scratch: So long ago.... :wink:

Why, I wasn't giving you the brush off....or was I? So long ago....

i consider it an honor and a privelege to get the brush-off from a woman of such intense pulchritude... :wink:

Damn you, I had to look that up. :wink:

I'll have you know, mister, "pulchritude" was the Word of the Day at Dictionary.com on April 16, 2001. :D

And thanks for the compliment, btw. Should I insult you somehow, at this point, or are we about even? :p

<can go on like this for hours>

insult you?!?!
i was serious- you are a paragon of beauty!
i wasn't being facetious :sillysmi:

Yeah, well, whatever. As long as you keep the nice comments coming using words with under 3 syllables, I supposed we'll get along just fine. Otherwise, admit it, you like playing "stump the blonde". :wink: How fortunate for you I like to be stumped. :p

ahhhh. you're one of those women who feel uncomfortable when attention is focused on her, eh? heheh. ok, i'll stop now. just wanted you to know that manda and karissa aren't the only hot babes around.

(i can't resist- just one more then i'll stop)

How fortunate for you I like to be stumped.

god i love it when pretty women talk dirty

just wanted you to know that manda and karissa aren't the only hot babes around.

Point taken, sir. Although I already thought you thought so. :p

god i love it when pretty women talk dirty

Why do you suppose that is? C'mon, you can tell Terri...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back