Karma for 100 Posts!! (well 101, really)

Pugs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pugsnet.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So,

I just noticed that my previous post was number 100 for me!!

On another forum that I belong to, milestone posts are celebrated with some sort of good karma random giveaway and I figured that I could do the same here.

For my 100 post karma, I'm giving away a $25(US) gift certificate to B&H Photo (one of the site sponsors). To qualify, simply respond to this thread. On Friday, my wife (who is unaware of this giveaway) will randomly pick a number and whoever's post in this thread matches that number is the winner.

Edited to add: If an international member who may not be able to use a B&H Gift Certificate wins, s/he can specify the camera shop of his/her choice and I will get them a $25(US) equivalent gift certificate from there.

Last edited:
Oops! Bad karma for me. I passed 100 and didn't notice :blushing:

By the way, tell your wife to ignore post No.5. There's no way I can use a B&H voucher where I live and it may as well go to somebody who can use it. Perhaps that's my bad karma.

Oops! Bad karma for me. I passed 100 and didn't notice :blushing:

By the way, tell your wife to ignore post No.5. There's no way I can use a B&H voucher where I live and it may as well go to somebody who can use it. Perhaps that's my bad karma.

I've updated my original post to note that if a non-US member wins, they will be able to choose a more local camera shop that I will get them a $25(US) equivalent gift certificate for.

Congrats and I'm in.

9 is a lucky number for me...........

well, it is now. :lol:

Nice idea.

Cool, 11 is lucky for me......

Well, I've never won anything with 11 but I like the number anyway.

You & Your wife rock..I know good Karma is coming your way!

id like to win that.

^^ It was bound to be number 13 or 57 for you regardless. :lol:

Most reactions

Back