Katherine and Ben Wedding - Bountiful LDS Temple

you did a wonderful job and the thing bout making them different i like where you are headin with that looking at the same poses all the time gets a bit boaring

you did a wonderful job and the thing bout making them different i like where you are headin with that looking at the same poses all the time gets a bit boaring

My thoughts exactly!:thumbup:;)

I am on my way to the Logan car show this weekend. That is my next trip to Utah. Yippee!!! :mrgreen:

My thoughts exactly!:thumbup:;)

I am on my way to the Logan car show this weekend. That is my next trip to Utah. Yippee!!! :mrgreen:

We are actually taking our family up to Flaming Gorge this weekend for a big camp out!

Here's some spots to stop and see though - Logan Temple, Bear Lake, Logan Tabernacle, Utah State University has some fun photo shoot ops!

I lived in Logan for about 9 years, we absolutely loved it there!

I'll PM you, maybe there's a time overlap and we could meet!

haha Yay for Utah!! lol

the bountiful temple is gorgeous!!!
On your way to Brigham City and Morgan, take a quick trip through Eden and look me up!! :D

there's quite a few amazing locations up here!!

at any rate, the pictures are outstanding!! I love the colors!! Great stuff!!

My husband and kidos spent about 5 hours in Eden just this Saturday watching my nephew play soccer. I unfortuneatly was in the hospital with my little daughter:( All's okay now though, just a slight scare!

Thanks! Took the words right out of my mouth! In this business, if you don't do something a little different, how are you going to make your mark and stand out from all the others?

I have been to Logan many times for weddings, funerals, and car shows. We even have friends and family that live there, if it weren't so dang cold we would probably move there.
If we can't meet up on this trip, we go to Utah all the time so we can meet up one of these times.

Fantistic! Great job as always :)

bravo! I like them all even the first one. I say that because I am usually picky about shadows with sunlight fingers in them but it looks ok to me

These are some nice images. My only .02 is that it, maybe its my monitor at work, but the dress seems to have a blue cast.

Thanks ClarkKent (never thought I'd hear myself say that!) and jiykins. I really appreciate the compliments!

I'd say get a good flash. The shadows can be distracting in 4, 9, and 11. The poses are good, but on 6 I would've focused more on the Temple because my eye immediately goes to the house in the background.
I've never shot at the Bountiful Temple, but semi-recently did some pictures at the Timpanogos Temple and loved it.

Is Timpanogos pretty? I have never been to it, or even seen it. But I have heard it is just like Bountiful.

Oh, Twocolor, we will be in Tremonton on the 2nd for the truck pull.

Timpanogas is an absolutely gorgeous temple!! I think the surroundings rival that of the Bountiful Temple! If you haven't gone, go and take your camera!

Big Bully I'll PM you, and we'll meet up! We're going to be around on the 2nd, so we'll have to arrange a time!

We are going to go and see the new Twin Falls Temple within the next few days. I hear that it is absolutely gorgeous inside.

Sounds good twocolor.

Most reactions

Back