11.Katsucon_Daryll Morgan Photography-47.jpg
12. Katsucon_Daryll Morgan Photography-59.jpg
13. Katsucon_Daryll Morgan Photography-72.jpg

Outstanding!

I hope you got paid.

Adequately.

Good shooting and processing!

Your taking these next level.

I was charging $40/half hour shoot. Not all of them though. But I definitely have a better portfolio now so I can probably charge more.
Yeah, you need to start charging a lot more. So what if somebody doesn't have the dough for a really nice photo? They will bring more money next time.

How do you advertise? Do you have some framed or mounted prints in large size to show people? If not, do that. Print them up as big as you can carry around, and mount them on poster board or insert them into a plastic poster frame. When the folks see that, they will want one of their own. Do you accept plastic at the shows? You should.

I was charging $40/half hour shoot. Not all of them though. But I definitely have a better portfolio now so I can probably charge more.
Yeah, you need to start charging a lot more. So what if somebody doesn't have the dough for a really nice photo? They will bring more money next time.

How do you advertise? Do you have some framed or mounted prints in large size to show people? If not, do that. Print them up as big as you can carry around, and mount them on poster board or insert them into a plastic poster frame. When the folks see that, they will want one of their own. Do you accept plastic at the shows? You should.

Doesn't quite work that way lol. Unless you're the official photographer for the convention, you can't set up anything. It's all walk around work.

Excellent! Not sure which one I like best as you have too many really good ones here! :)

Love No.2 that is definitely my fav!

These are all outstanding!!!
The only thing I might change is on the big metal guy (#7), he has some crease marks in the foam of his suit. I would try cloning some of them out, so it looks less like foam. But I know this takes more time, and time is money. Plus it looks great the way it is.
I love seeing this comic-con work. :)

The only thing I might change is on the big metal guy (#7), he has some crease marks in the foam of his suit. I would try cloning some of them out, so it looks less like foam. But I know this takes more time, and time is money. Plus it looks great the way it is.

Thank you! Yeah... by the time I had finished all the special effects and other editing, I wasn't about to spend too much more time on unpaid work xD

Thank you! Yeah... by the time I had finished all the special effects and other editing, I wasn't about to spend too much more time on unpaid work xD

that's what I figured. Editing can take such a long time!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back