Kayaking action

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright, so.. About a month ago me and some buddies went on a Canoing trip. A friend brought is D40x with him [I shoot with a D40.] I decided not to bring my camera... He had his in a waterproof bag.

Anyways, we came upon this spot where he wanted me to take pictures while he went through the rapid. So, i did. Was using the 55-200mm VR. I was pleased with the results.

mekayak1.jpg

nathanstickit.jpg

There are afew more i took with his cam I may post up if these are liked.

These are liked! Post more.

Your friend must be happy with these...he's still nicely in focus even though he's going through the white water. Good work

Yea, the thing that sucks though is that the paddle is cut off. Only gripe i really have.

Thanks for the comments.

I would not worry too much about it. Kind of like cutting off someone's hand in a photo. It is understood that they have a hand or a paddle. The key is the emotion that you brought out in the frame.

Love & Bass

I would not worry too much about it. Kind of like cutting off someone's hand in a photo. It is understood that they have a hand or a paddle. The key is the emotion that you brought out in the frame.

Love & Bass

Yea, I was going to post afew more.. but apparently he didnt send those to me... I gotta see if i can get them from him.

I was hoping these pictures would get afew more responses cause they were out of the ordinary, Guess not a whole lot care about canoing/kayaking. lol

Who knows why you did not get a lot of responses yet. No matter.

You have some strong work on your website! Did I mention I have on '07 Wrangler JK. Somewhere around here there is a Jeep thread.

Love & Bass

Who knows why you did not get a lot of responses yet. No matter.

You have some strong work on your website! Did I mention I have on '07 Wrangler JK. Somewhere around here there is a Jeep thread.

Love & Bass

Heh, the Jeep is my brother, Mine is the little ole neon on there. the black one.

*edit*
Oh and thanks.. hah. forgot to include that. The website itself is kinda bland and boring, but i figured i needed something to showcase my pictures other than photobucket.. and im one of the few who dont really use flickr.

Awesome shots
How did you like that bag? Were you confident in it? Ive been thinking about getting one to shot my cousin surfing

Awesome shots
How did you like that bag? Were you confident in it? Ive been thinking about getting one to shot my cousin surfing

Wasn't my bag, And it was just a normal waterproof bag, like, he had to stop and get it out of the bag to take pictures.

Oh
I thought it was of those ones meant to shoot through

Most reactions

Back