Kayla's senior pictures

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is Kayla. I did her senior pictures a couple of months back...

3935275835_e7388283fb_o.jpg

4120403188_2395466bca_o.jpg

Pretty girl and nice shots!

You didn't say if you wanted C&C, so if you don't, let me know and I'll delete the rest of this post.

In the first pic, I do love the composition wit the tracks; you could have tweaked it slightly so that the tracks are not coming out of her head and also so that the tracks fade end at the edge of the frame rather than in the foliage. Doing that would eliminate the foliage and place her further left in the frame.

In the second pic, my nit-pick is a PURELY personal bias so take it with a grain of salt. I just don't like the whole tilted camera thing. In this image for me, it just feels a bit... unbalanced and wrong. I love the pose and the composition. I find the little bit of the concrete wall or whatever poking out in the bottom of the frame to be distracting.

Both are well exposed and have great skin tones!

I don't mind the critique. I appreciate the input. You are right on the framing. I look at it now and say to myself, "why didn't I end the tracks in the edge of the frame. I'll do some cropping. The other, I know the tilted thing isn't for everyone. It's not even for me most of the time, but sometimes I like to change it up a bit. Thanks for the input!

Most reactions

Back