Kayne West - Sued For Copyright Infringement

Wiki says he's one of the most important musical people in the century.

However all I can find is that he's a rapper who complains a lot and appears to have issues with authority; doesn't lose with grace and gets into legal trouble now nad then

Wiki says he's one of the most important musical people in the century.

However all I can find is that he's a rapper who complains a lot and appears to have issues with authority; doesn't lose with grace and gets into legal trouble now nad then

Well, that was 4 minutes of your life you'll never get back.

I found this:

Wow. Stay classy Kanye. Can we get somebody in hear who's fluent in stupid? A stupid to English translator maybe?

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Honestly the guy sounds like he's in a lot of a mess and it wouldn't surprise me if all the money and all the attention has resulted in this. That or he's a genius at playing to the media because he's found it works for him in generating income/attention.

That or he's a genius at playing to the media because he's found it works for him in generating income/attention.
I'll grant you that he is at least smarter than the people who buy his output. There's the real stupidity.

The average person today is incapable of critical thinking.

It's been said bad publicity is better than no publicity.
It seems that as far as Kayne West is concerned he is the center of the universe.
For me that makes Kayne West a real, live, walking, talking, caricature who seems to think his feces has no odor.

Most reactions

Back