Keanae point - Maui

Moodyville-ain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The road to Hana is amazing. Such beautiful scenery and flora. This is one of the larger inlets. CC much appreciated.

4046323444_379f02dd52_o.jpg

Canon rebel XS
Aperture: f/8
Shutter speed: 1/160
focal length: 18mm
ISO: 100

Your photo is nice (color and composition :thumbup:) but I think it could be rotated a bit to even out the horizon.

We just returned from Maui, my sister lives there, but didn't get out to Hana this time. You are right it is an amazing drive.

I love Maui!!! What an amazing place! I like the image......lol It looks almost exactly like mine. I m sure millions of people have that same shot. Everyone stops there....=)

Thanks for taking me back to Maui.......post more shots!

lol It looks almost exactly like mine. I m sure millions of people have that same shot. Everyone stops there....=)

Yeah this is the Token Maui shot I know. But I just like it and want to print it off for me at home.

I just want people to pick out any flaws, so I can fix them (P.P.) before I print it..... Like the horizon, but to be honest Digital flower I don't think I can get the horizon any straighter. You have a good eye, I couldn't tell it was off.

4047124291_284638d013_o.jpg

better?

Let me say again it is a nice picture.

It does look straighter but it is probably just the angle of the land that looks a little odd and I don't think there is anything you can do about that.

I appreciate your honest input. My wife said my reply might be taken as snarky, if it was it was, it completely unintentional. It is a bit weird the angle, the only thing to go from is the water. You were right though, it was off. So thank you.

Anything else I should fix? by fix I mean photo-shop, I cant go back to Maui and re-take it :lol: Although I definitely want to at some point. I thouroughly enjoyed Maui, despite the touristy feeling to it, it was quite enjoyable. Me and my wife had a relaxing and great time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back