Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was sorting through the images from the weekend and was about to send this one to the trash but my husband said he really liked it. Guess it goes to show that art is in the eye of the viewer :)

Forgotten
IMG_4025.jpg

I like it too! I like the texture on the wooden (??) flower

I like it, but I would enhance the color.

I like it too! I think that the texture is wonderful, and I really like the DOF. It has a nice, happy feeling to it:D

:thumbsup:

mentos_007 said:
I like it too! I like the texture on the wooden (??) flower

It's a pinwheel that we had in the garden. Got damaged in the move but my boys really wanted to hang on to it.

Keeper.

Would like to see more contrast and / or saturation etc. While it won't be the same, I think the broken part could really add to it. Maybe frame it the same way but spin the wheel so the broken part is in the frame.

jadin said:
Keeper.

Would like to see more contrast and / or saturation etc. While it won't be the same, I think the broken part could really add to it. Maybe frame it the same way but spin the wheel so the broken part is in the frame.

I agree, I think I have a shot with the broken part in it. I will play around with it and see what I can do. I wanted to covert it to either black and white or sepia to which my husband rolled :roll: his eyes and said "Alison, not every picture has to be in black and white".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back