Keith gets a haircut :) (7 pics)

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my friend's going into the navy in a few months and a few of us convinced him to go ahead and shave his head now. the girls did the cutting, i just snapped some pics of the trauma :)

he was pretty nervous through the whole thing and 'had to' smoke to help himself stay a little calm. here's a few...

keithfullhairsm.jpg

keithdevilock1sm.jpg

cigfocus1sm.jpg

keithshavingsm.jpg

some after-the-fact shots:

keithdonewhiteshirtsm.jpg

Keithnoshirt1smbw.jpg

keithnoshirt2-sfbwsm.jpg

thanks for looking!

For sure. Daniel definitely has the 'eye.'

Hahah, if this guy is freaking over the haircut.....he's gonna have a BIG shock when he gets to basic....

Love the focus in #3.

And personally I like post cut look much better than pre, LOL.

These photos make my son CRY :cry: ... he is in the process of letting his hair grow and is so proud at its length ... the mere thought, and looking at these pics made him - yes, well: cry (mock cry, of course).

Well done, but then who else took these but one of our best portrait photographers on board, hm?

And hey, your friend was a good looking guy before ... and still is a good looking guy AFTER "the ordeal" !

A really good series! I love photographs that tell a story. The last portrait shot is excellent, IMO. And I, too, think he looks more handsome now than he did with all the hair.

Fantastic series, LOVE #5. He looks good with the buzz, not everyone can pull off that look well!

Wow - talk about 'documentation'. I will have to say that #6 is my favourite simply because of the smoke that is almost engulfing him - and perhaps I am the only one who sees it this way, but it almost looks like the smoke is 'remaking' his previous cut.

Great series, I always enjoy your threads.

6 is my fav shot as well. Love the mood!

good job on these dan, definatly a step above what i generally see.

Most reactions

Back