Kelvingrove bandstand

Resin42

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've taken a slightly photojournalistic approach on this one because the subject dissappoints me so much.

I've been to so many fantastic events here over the past 20 or more years, listening to local bands through a dodgy P.A. on a summers day. Political fund raisers, mini festivals and events that couldn't really happen anywhere else. Now it's been allowed to delapidate. This is a unique place owned by the people of Glasgow, in the hands of an uncaring council who will happily sit back and let nature do the job they can't legally do to a listed building.

1. Locked Out
Locked_Out_by_Resin42.jpg

2. When the Music Stops
When_the_Music_Stops_by_Resin42.jpg

3. Empty Rows
Empty_Rows_by_Resin42.jpg

I really like the last two. The second one has a very hdr look to it with the clouds and i really like the contrast in the third. The first is underexposed in front beyond repair though.

Glad you like 2 and 3. At first I thought your comment on 1 was slightly harsh as I'd decided to keep it that way, I felt it worked in context albeit too dark now I look again. I went and had another go but what ever I do I can't seem to lose the halo along the tree line.

I think you may be right. Good call.

Most reactions

Back