Ken Newcombes Workshop

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I met Ken in the field about 6 months ago, and knowing him has been a great experiance.. I took my second workshop with him today, at his home in Dundas, Ontario. It was awesome to find these hummingbirds feeding about 12 feet from his garage door!!

More on Kens stuff on my website, on the links page if you care to view some incredible photography.

_DSC2070editw.jpg

_DSC2052editw.jpg

_DSC2032editw.jpg

_DSC2150editw.jpg

_DSC2105editw.jpg

This was my first try with these amazing birds, and it was a Blast!

Thanks for looking!

WOW ... amazing!
I will check out this Ken's site via your site ... I will ... but how can he be better than you are!?!?!?

Great job with these crazy little guys, Raymond! :thumbup: I love to sit and watch them at the feeder, but haven't even attempted to capture them.

Thanks for sharing these.

Glad the workshop was good. :D Appreciate the info.

WOW! stunning photography! beautiful shots raymond as ever :D

I LOVE these birds... You have s ome great great pictures :) I have not had one come around yet... Still waiting

Thanks everyone!

LaFoto said:
WOW ... amazing!
I will check out this Ken's site via your site ... I will ... but how can he be better than you are!?!?!?

Thanks LaFoto, but there are millions better then me!! I was not that happy with these shots, they look a bit soft., I have just purchased a new flash., Nikon sb800, and learning to use it., my max flash sync on the d200 is 1/250, and I set a low ISO, and ended up with a 5.6 aperature.. leaving me with shallow DOF, ...

I hope he lets me come back for another try!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back