Ken Rockwell

Ken Rockwell is so great he doesn't even need a camera to take a picture he just looks at the computer and it is scared into storing it down.

I don't pay much attention to reviews or to Ken Rockwell. I look for the personal reviews and then buy what I feel is right. Sometimes it works out. Sometimes it doesn't.

On the whole, as I'm fairly careful, things usually work out.

I hate to raise dead threads ... but why does this Ken guy known at all ?

I have been in photography for 20 years ... and I do not know who this is.

Google.

Google almost any photography term and his website is sure to be one of (if not the) the top results.

lol..... lmao....i had nothing to do with this one....

Maybe we should declare Jan 16th as international ken rockwell day

Hmm, so if Google made him famous ... then that means that there are so many netizens that click on his links to make him higher in the Google ranking.

So why are people attracted to his site ?

and .. why am I even interested in why people are interested in this guy ?

He's the guy you love to hate, or something like that.

After reading the "about" section (thank's for pointing that out, abraxas), I think I actually like him more. He's probably a pretty cool guy in person, I mean he puts pure bull**** on his site just for fun - he's gotta have a pretty good sense of humor.

Has anyone seen the Ken doll that comes with a camera? I have one in my closet somewhere, mint, in the box, with its own little plastic camera - I bet there are even masterpieces already on that little thing too...

:))

Nigel

makes me wonder why doesn't he use flickr nor this forum :roll:

I have not been following the recent mess too closely. As far as I can gather he was on here. No one believed it then he left. Big up to TPFers for showing their ignorance once again

Love & Bass

I seem to remember someone about a year or so ago claiming that, but if memory serves me correctly posts where arrogent, bias and ill recieved. It was not about being called a fraud it was general ignorant and arrogent behaivior that was chased away and/or banned.

I seem to remember someone about a year or so ago claiming that, but if memory serves me correctly posts where arrogent, bias and ill recieved. It was not about being called a fraud it was general ignorant and arrogent behaivior that was chased away and/or banned.

No.... the real Ken Rockwell was here... read his posts that are just like how he speaks and he wasn't rude..... said he came here because his google alerts were numerous for this site in the last couple of days...

Most reactions

Back