Kendall and Steve E-Session

splauche

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've had the privilege of some great couples this year. These two were no exception. Let me know what you think. Her ring is one of the most unique so far this year also.
ks1.jpg

ks2.jpg

ks3.jpg

ks4.jpg

Great captures. I like them all

Love the perspective of that first one! I really love both the 1st and the 3rd one. The last one is nice too, but I think she looks a little bit awkward

Ooh! I'm thinking I might have to steal o couple of those poses next time I shoot a couple if ya don't mind. :) My favorite is number 2! And I do like her ring.

Thanks for the input everyone.

When I looked at the images I thought the last one looked ok.........but I see what you guys are talking about. It looked good in the viewfinder. I had some struggles with their height difference, he's considerably taller than her, so I was trying to get them on the same level.

I had them sitting on some steps in this one, her right below him and had him lean over her to bring them closer together.....and had her lean back into him. I did some others where she's sitting on his leg that may look more natural. I'll post them when I get to them to see what ya'll think.

Any suggestions for the height difference?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back