Kenya: After a day at the market

DReali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The last straglers going home from that days market. Let me know what you think...

kenya3.jpg

Amazing, the lighting, the shadows, the sepia coloring all come together to create a dramatic effect... good stuff

I agree, the lighting is really cool. I especially like the shadows. Dramatic shot, I like it.

Amazing, the lighting, the shadows, the sepia coloring all come together to create a dramatic effect... good stuff
Thanks mate! As it says in my signature I'm colorblind so I can never be certain when coloring B&W photos, I'm glad you like it.
This is a very nice shot :thumbup:
Cheers Gary!
i really like the lighting amazing shot
Thanks Key!
I agree, the lighting is really cool. I especially like the shadows. Dramatic shot, I like it.
Thanks CCS!
P.S. I used to order parts from CCS all the time

Last edited:
Great pic! I really like the shadows and the colors.:thumbup:

I love it too. Very powerful split composition between the two, love the shadows also. You managed to capture the guy walking at just the right time when his foot is raised to show the motion. Well done.

Very beautiful! The dust... the long shadows...great!

AWESOME SHOT, love the colors and the dust in the back

first thoughts: "wow"
everything is great
Thank you
I love it too. Very powerful split composition between the two, love the shadows also. You managed to capture the guy walking at just the right time when his foot is raised to show the motion. Well done.
Thanks, I got lucky with the timing but I never take just 1 single shot, I always take at least 2.
Very beautiful! The dust... the long shadows...great!
Thanks
AWESOME SHOT, love the colors and the dust in the back
Cheers, I was just lucky to be at the right place a the right time.

Most reactions

Back