Keristan from Virginia

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by b3@ut1ful_d1s@st3r, Jan 12, 2009.

1. b3@ut1ful_d1s@st3r

b3@ut1ful_d1s@st3r TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Keristan and I live in Virginia. I am married with three kids. Currently, I am a stay at home mother. I plan to go to college, but I'm still having trouble deciding what I want to do. I've been interested in photography for a while now, but before making a career out of it, i would like to know more about it. I'm not sure exactly how to go about it. I'm hoping this forum will be a big help.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  2. Doug

Doug TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hello Keristan and Welcome to the forum.

3. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi Keristan, glad you joined us. Welcome.