Kesh, Ireland

I'm a great fan of your sparkles on the water surface here!
And I like all the landscapes of Lough Erne. Long time since I've been there last, I think it was 1987 or so? 1990 maybe ...? The horizons are a bit centred, I feel, but ... so what. In 1, for example, I like both the lines of the cut grass laid out like this to become hay as well as the sky...! :D

Hey Conor! I haven't been to the Glens of Antrim on a photographic outing yet but I plan to! Been to Carrick-a-rede rope bridge etc not too long ago but not with the camera in toe! I live on the Antrim coast between Larne and Glenarm which is pretty scenic (Belfast during university time) but should really get up to Glenariff etc for pics!

You must be missing home and Ballycastle, its a nice area!

Thanks for the comments too! :D

great photos :D loved them all no matter where they were taken :)

When in Glenariff in summer of 2004, I missed out on a good many photo ops since we had done the touristy tour to Dunluce, Giant's Causeway and Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge before and hubby was getting a little impatient with my taking my time and taking my time, plus on the narrow (the very scenic) route between Carrick-A-Rede and Glenariff he got quite near to an oncoming car, actually their wing mirrors touched, and it upset him to no end, so he would much rather not even have gone into that one famous Glen anymore and hated me for insisting. Hmph. Plus the wonderful weather that we had in the morning all disappeared in the afternoon, so my pics from there are not half as nice ... I put up those morning pics (from that very tour) for view4mheaven of late, where are they again? Hang on..... here_they_are . :D

Becky said:
Hey Conor! I haven't been to the Glens of Antrim on a photographic outing yet but I plan to! Been to Carrick-a-rede rope bridge etc not too long ago but not with the camera in toe! I live on the Antrim coast between Larne and Glenarm which is pretty scenic (Belfast during university time) but should really get up to Glenariff etc for pics!

You must be missing home and Ballycastle, its a nice area!

Thanks for the comments too! :D

Yes i do miss it. All my family are still there. Actually I have family that live in Carnlough, just a few miles along from you. I posted a few pics of there a while back. One was of the Harbour in Carnlough.

Have booked the ferry to go back home for next August! :D

Nope was stationary!

Yep Carnloughs just up the road from me, used to live even closer in Glenarm when I was a young lassy lol!

Great shots Becky!!

I like the first one and the last two the best, for no particular reasons! Love the Audi shot - really works well.

Rob

Most reactions

Back