Kevin Smith plans "Clerks" sequel

What do you think about a "Clerks" sequel?

• Total voters
I love kevin smith too. But I didn't really care for Jay and Silent Bob strikes back.... Everything else was great.

Voted wait and see.

Love the guy and he has great potential to make me laugh; but he's also made some plonk. I STILL voted that I think it sounds great. But yeah, the bottom line is we'll have to see what he gives us! :D

The article brings up an interesting point to me, a feeling I can kind of relate to...Clerks is a tough act to follow, especially when you start with an extremely low budget film that basically developed a cult following and then turn its sequel into a more "Hollywood" type production.

It'll be interesting to see how things turn out, but I'm definitely skeptical.

voodoocat said:
I love kevin smith too. But I didn't really care for Jay and Silent Bob strikes back.... Everything else was great.

Voted wait and see.

Ditto for me too. I liked Clerks and Chasing Amy but really didn't like Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Chase said:
terri said:
Love the guy and he has great potential to make me laugh; but he's also made some plonk.

Like what? Jersey Girl? Come on, admit it, you love that movie! 8)

:puke-rig: Yeah, you picked me off. :wink:

Seems to be money grabbing to me. I dont think there has been a sequel that matched or improved upon a movie.

I've never seen Clerks, but I've seen Dogma (he made that, right??? I know he's IN it)...and I love that movie! Maybe I should go watch clerks!

Well, just judging by my friends that I've forced to watch Dogma with me, that's a movie they either love or hate, too!

Most reactions

Back