Kevins Gallery!*update more pics*

Nice yo! My favorites would have to be the table and the alley! Did you develop and print these yourself, or are they scanned from prints?/

Thanks for sharing

Zach :D

i develope my film and print my photos, and they are scanned off of my 8x10 prints..i plan on doing some 11x14s here soon to see if i can sell any

IMO, the sunset pics aren't very interesting in B/W.... i doubt it since you used film, but do you have any colors versions?

I have become a real fan of B&W photos since joining here.
Nice gallery, looking forward to more of your photos.

The photo with the pink/ purple flowers and the photo with the supension bridge I throught were really good.

I like the alley and schoolhouse (especially the hill in the background of this picture).

O i forgot to tell the story about the dew cans and glass.... Ok, so we were studying lighting the other day as a quick thing cuz i have lighting next quarter.. so i was bored, and when i got home i decided to take a pic using studio type lighting and enviroment.. well, i grabbed a white tee shirt laid it down, then set up the products and took my desk lamp and used that as my lighting.. well, thats not all of it, i used a cut up piece of white shirt as a diffusor to soften up the light so i didnt have that bad direct light look to it.. in all honesty i think it looks pretty darn good.. o and i also added a few more pics...

Most reactions

Back