Kid & Bubbles

Jimmy The Bat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot by accident, Just trying to get my 2yr old with some bubbles, But when I uploaded them to my computer, I noticed this, her face seen through a bubble. I think it looks kinda cool. What do you think?

d90
120mm
f/5.3
1/160s
ISO 200

KidsMoon4-23-10005.jpg

I think it is a nice shot and would clone out the flair (2 white spots) in the bubble covering her face

Agreed about the flair, and I'm sure you've got a good many photos of her WITH her face in focus, so I find this a nice "accident" to have her face be seen through one of the bubbles.

I think the bubbles would do better behind the subject.

I like this image. I agree that it is quite cool and I would not remove the flares in the bubble over her face. If you do that you would need to do it to all bubbles or the rest of them would look weird.

Do you know that you had 2 happy accidents here? Although you show up in the bubbles you are barely recognizable and most people won't notice.

I think this is a lovely image and also agree the white spots should not be removed. It's a fucking bubble, for goodness sake. They reflect light.

I think this is a lovely image and also agree the white spots should not be removed. It's a fucking bubble, for goodness sake. They reflect light.

I think white has a point. Salty language aside, I think as a family snapshot, it's a great moment captured. Maybe not the greatest exposure or raw conversion, it looks a bit over-exposed, and I think maybe an overall darkening of the shot a bit would look better-balanced in terms of exposure. It's got that kind of overexposed-Nikon-yellow look to it, but I do really like the way we can see her face through a big bubble--that's cool!

Most reactions

Back