Kid For President

vandecarr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son is very interested in politics. He always asks a bunch of questions. I used to tell him not to worry and go do kid things but he don't listen, watches the news and trys to keep up with politics.

He's only 10.

Anyway....he asked me if he can run for President and if I would help him so I set him up a page on my website which he told all his friends about and now, he's getting alot of attention locally.

I'm also getting a few extra bucks since his web page is on my site and parents call me for portraits.

Here is one of his Presidential promotional pieces:

storyboard_1.jpg

Cheers,
Mike V

ha ha! that's great!

I like the picture but technically speaking I believe flag etiquette says the blue field of stars is supposed to be on the top left always, even when hung vertically. Of course it also says it should never be used for advertising and every politician in the country breaks that rule.... ;-)

I like the picture but technically speaking I believe flag etiquette says the blue field of stars is supposed to be on the top left always, even when hung vertically.

that's true. Don't know about the advertising thing.

pascal

No doubt he's at the same intellectual level as our current president, so why not? ;-)

pLEASE DO NOT INSULT MY KID AND SAY HE IS AT THE SAME INTELLECTUAL LEVEL AS THE CURRENT pRESIDENT.

He's smarter..

Mike

I know it's all in good fun, but please refrain from making political comments.

Love the pics, btw. He looks like he has some charisma.

thanks,
I was not serious about not insulting my kid. I was funnin' too.

cheers,
Mike

Well, I like the series.
Makes me think back to the photo I took of my own son years ago of him wearing a t-shirt that my sister had brought him from her trip to DC at the time ... this_one_here , third photo of first post (and sorry, the scanner I used at the time, i.e. in early 2004, was really, really bad; the print is perfect, even as enlargement).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back