Kid On A Rock-What do you think?

Cheesy_DSLR_Man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got this photo when i was in Scotland on holiday in the Summer, i thought it looked really good with the boy playing on the rocks. But i will leave it up to you guys to see what you think....

IMG_3958-Version2.jpg

i think it's a great shot. i'd like it better if the child was closer, but i really like this!

i think it's a great shot. i'd like it better if the child was closer, but i really like this!

I agree...would have been better with the child a little closer but great shot...keep clicking away.

I'm a noob so i don't have any tech comments, but i do like this pic. it has a good "feel" to it.
Oh and i see that your from Manchester, my Aunt's husband is from Manchester too. I spent 4 weeks there when they lived over there- technically they lived it York but we visted Manchester quite a bit since his family lives there. Sorry that last bit has nothing to do with your pic... ;)

thanks, it was by chance he was there, didn't mean to get him in shot only noticed once i had loaded the pics up on my laptop. Thanks for the comments :D

Oh and i see that your from Manchester, my Aunt's husband is from Manchester too. I spent 4 weeks there when they lived over there- technically they lived it York but we visted Manchester quite a bit since his family lives there. Sorry that last bit has nothing to do with your pic... ;)

hahahaha, that's funny i also used to live in York, it's a small world, thanks for the comments

Actually no matter what picture it is....it won't make everyone happy. Every photographer sees beauty differently. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back