TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.vegasvisionstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
442962000_7kBqd-L-1.jpg

443998266_bvB3J-L-1.jpg

I like the 2nd photo, the models getting into the act. Things bothering me, is that milk on her upper lip ? Like a splotch of white or somethin, strange.

i really like the second one. it feels like theres a sense of fear in the model.

very cool shots though!

Technically very good. However, I'd like it better if it had some context (wasn't just shot against a seamless background).

Technically very good. However, I'd like it better if it had some context (wasn't just shot against a seamless background).

Thanks Mike, I guess to me the emptiness of the cyc wall was the context. She has been taken, trussed blindfolded and and left alone to battle with her fear and demons.

Thanks, I prefer the second shot as well. The white splotch is the models teeth. She has her mouth open
I think they are talking about the bit of stray light hitting her upper lip, not her teeth. It almost looks like a milk mustache.

Thanks Mike, I guess to me the emptiness of the cyc wall was the context. She has been taken, trussed blindfolded and and left alone to battle with her fear and demons.
That's valid...but I just think it would come across better if say, the background was a dimly lit brick wall or a basement scene.

That's valid...but I just think it would come across better if say, the background was a dimly lit brick wall or a basement scene.
I agree on that

The white splotch is the models teeth. She has her mouth open
Not her teeth.

I think they are talking about the bit of stray light hitting her upper lip, not her teeth. It almost looks like a milk mustache.

That is correct.

Very well done. The model is right on with her poses. :thumbup::thumbup: I kinda agree with BigMike about the backgroud, but also see what you are seeing. It is the type of image that could suit both layouts. Since you used the pearls, and the white floor, I feel this setting fits. If you were to wrap her in bloodied chains, with a low laying fog machine, and blue or green lights, an abandoned room, or basement would be nice.
Still love these. Id hang em on my walls. :D:D

Most reactions

Back