Kids at play

ei5jf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Was doing a shoot for an article on a local Creche' in Tipperary.
src.jpg

These little people were happy to have their pictures taken for the Local Paper. ( Consents Taken )
C and C welcome

Andy

Those kids are a-freaking-dorable!!! I like the looks they're giving you. I feel al ittle bad for the kid in te background though, looks left out! Aw. haha. And I would maybe crop off the space to the right that doesn't have anything in it. Would focus more attention on the kids maybe?

You didnt say if yours were ok to edit so i didnt touch it but I think that playground equipment would look reallly neat if it was brighter colors.

That lamp post on the very right might really want to go, it is unnecessary and a bit distracting (as is the fence, but I think that is part of the picture).
With the little boy in the background, this photo actually tells more of a story than you would have thought at first, or is more open to interpretation, maybe. Which is what I like!
The boy with the ball in hands looks a bit doubtful about getting his photo taken ;) ... reassuring glance towards his teacher? :D Nice!!!

No, hang on. That is put in the wrong way. His look is not reassuring. He hopes for reassurance. Right? He looks ... what?

Soooo Cuteeee. Especially the girls. Very lively shot, except for the thing that one boy is left unattended in the background. Otherwise a nice shot.

Soooo Cuteeee. Very lively shot, except for the thing that one boy is left unattended in the background. Otherwise a nice shot.

I think he is my favorite part...he's out of focus and isolated, which really plays up his "i wanna play too...*sniff sniff*"-look on his face. I guess I'm a sucker for the outcast :blushing:

Most reactions

Back