shan0025.jpg

shan0116.jpg

shan0230.jpg

shan0247.jpg

shan0184.jpg

shan0059.jpg

shan0040.jpg

shan0000.jpg

great shots! your a great photographer, although you hurt my feelings earlier :p

They are all so great, I can't pick out a favorite. But I will say that #8 is truly amazing with the color. Its just plain magical. Very interesting effects in #1 as well. How did you do that?

Great series! :thumbup:

Oh, and by the way, I agree about oldnavy. I think I mentioned to her before that her avatar was really cool. Great mood shot oldnavy.

NJ

They are all so great, I can't pick out a favorite. But I will say that #8 is truly amazing with the color. Its just plain magical. Very interesting effects in #1 as well. How did you do that?

Great series! :thumbup:

Oh, and by the way, I agree about oldnavy. I think I mentioned to her before that her avatar was really cool. Great mood shot oldnavy.

NJ

Thanks.
Number one is pretty much straight out of the camera, but I added a blur on the edges and added a teensy bit of light.

As usual, very nice. I really love yout PP too and I am still trying to figure it out. ;) Of course I know you start out with a great image already and that's most of it. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Keepsake! I'm glad to see you here.
JimmyJaceyMom, I take some pretty crap pictures on a regular basis, and I'm always amazed at what a little Photoshop can do.
I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I'll find some doesies and see if I can share how they were fixed.
Thanks!

Hi Keepsake! I'm glad to see you here.
JimmyJaceyMom, I take some pretty crap pictures on a regular basis, and I'm always amazed at what a little Photoshop can do.
I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I'll find some doesies and see if I can share how they were fixed.
Thanks!

You are awesome for being willing to teach. :) I went back through the one wedding I did and re edited some with the new things I have learned since and they almost look half decent now! I am glad they hadn't had the money to get them printed before. Maybe later I will post s few before and afters since the new edit too. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back