Kids of Cromarty

EmmaIam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Short on images to post as I am not allowed to post images of Clients. Here is a Photograph taken last month of a young family who live on an estate not far from here. One of these kids is friendly with my daughter at school, they had no money to buy a present for their mothers birthday, a lone parent who is immensley proud of her kids. Anyway, I told them to dress in whatever made them feel special, and bless them, they turned up, I asked them to look at me in whatever way they want to...and this was the outcome!

DSC_3410.jpg picture by EmmaIam - Photobucket

DSC_3410.jpg

I just opened this photobucket account and have not the foggiest as to what I am doing?!!!!!

Well, for feeling "foggy", this came out nicely ... I mean, both, the photo as such, plus the way it shows itself here on TPF :D. Well done. Apparently you did everything right. Starting with giving the kids a free present for their mom, and continuing with asking them to wear the clothes that'd make them feel special, the light, the moment, the poses ... I'm sure, "Mom" is over the moon with this photo!

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, by the way :D .

With a little more work this could've been great. Get the kids to laugh, or at least, smile.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back