Kids of Cromarty

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by EmmaIam, May 19, 2010.

1. EmmaIam

EmmaIam TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Short on images to post as I am not allowed to post images of Clients. Here is a Photograph taken last month of a young family who live on an estate not far from here. One of these kids is friendly with my daughter at school, they had no money to buy a present for their mothers birthday, a lone parent who is immensley proud of her kids. Anyway, I told them to dress in whatever made them feel special, and bless them, they turned up, I asked them to look at me in whatever way they want to...and this was the outcome!

DSC_3410.jpg picture by EmmaIam - Photobucket

[​IMG]

I just opened this photobucket account and have not the foggiest as to what I am doing?!!!!!

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well, for feeling "foggy", this came out nicely ... I mean, both, the photo as such, plus the way it shows itself here on TPF :D. Well done. Apparently you did everything right. Starting with giving the kids a free present for their mom, and continuing with asking them to wear the clothes that'd make them feel special, the light, the moment, the poses ... I'm sure, "Mom" is over the moon with this photo!

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, by the way :D .

3. RMThompson

RMThompson the TPF moderators rock my world!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    With a little more work this could've been great. Get the kids to laugh, or at least, smile.