Kids Photo Project Ideas

Bigman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi umm im kinda new at this forum stuff so here it goes... Recently i enrolled as a counseler in an Arts Camp located in Portland, Or. I was loved photo when i was in school and all but i dont remember many of the fun projects we did (if we did any???). So I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could tell me a fun project that i could do with the kids. But do remember that there ages range anywhere from 5 to 18. The Camp last for 6 weeks and i think i am gonna do pinhole cameras for a whole week so i got one covered. So if i could get any kind of input on this it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks;

John

lol, how about spy and voyeur photography, teach 'em to be paparazzi when they grow up...

:mrgreen:

just kidding, matey ;)

oh welcome to the forum :D

lol i dont know if my boss would like that idea to much for some reason

Check out cyanotype kits. They can make blue and white images by laying things on the cyanotype paper in the sun, and it "develops" in water.

For the younger kids try a photo collage or a photo placemat. My kids did both of these at pre-school and love them. Just provide the picture (or have them take some or bring some) construction paper, glitter, sparkles and contact paper and you're all set.

You know what else would be fun are Holgas! They're cheap....can get a couple and have them share....*shrug* :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back