Kids Say

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So there used to be a TV show kids say the darndest things...and I was reminded of it this weekend...so lots of you old folk have kids here, and I know that they've said some crazy stuff, so let's hear it :)

My 4 year old cousin and I were playing outside together this weekend, I took her to pet some my grandpa's horses, and she said "Mmanda what's that big thing underneath the horses belly?" I laughed, and said that's his "special part" you should ask your Nanny about that :lmao:

It's funny you started this thread...someone started a thread with this exact title on my other forum.

core_17 said:
It's funny you started this thread...someone started a thread with this exact title on my other forum.

:lol: I swear I don't know what forum your talking about...but that is really weird...

Alright, got another, but someone else is gonna have to post some up...anyone that you know could have said them :)

My brother was younger and we lived near a farm and he said "Look mom, those cows are playin piggyback" :lmao:

I have a good one...

I was babysitting one day for this little kid, he was around 9 years old.
We were watching TV and a commercial came on with Paris Hilton... the kid said "wow, how did she ever get on TV? She's UGLY!" :lmao:
I said, "You are absolutely right." :lmao:

My friend gave her 3 year old son a disposable camera to play with, so he said to her, "Mom, turn around so I can take a picture of your ass." I couldn't help but laugh out loud. He's usually a really well behaved kid lol

photong said:
My friend gave her 3 year old son a disposable camera to play with, so he said to her, "Mom, turn around so I can take a picture of your ass." I couldn't help but laugh out loud. He's usually a really well behaved kid lol

:lol: Just think of what he'll say when he's 16 :shock:

My son, now ten, has always had his own vocabulary that we incorporated over the years, but a few years back, we purchased a futon and were putting it together. Son was very excited and couldn't wait to have something NEW to jump on. It took several hours (wife: "here's the instructions, honey ..." ; husband: "Pfft. Instructions .....") and waaaay before we were done, it was bedtime for the boy. He began to throw a fit and didn't want to go to bed since he wanted to be the first to sit on the futon. Much arguing passed back and forth until he stomped his little jammie covered foot, crossed his arms over his chest, turned beet red and screamed:

I JUST WANT TO SIT ON THE CROUTON!

Naturally, it has been referred to as a crouton ever since.

On the bus last year.

"My Uncle (or was it his cousin?) got hit by a car and died there."
Not thinking I replied, "oh, is he alright?".
"No", came back the reply, "He's dead."

Ok, not all that funny I guess. But the way he was so blunt and my own stupidity makes me laugh when I think of it. :mrgreen:

I remember driving in the car a few years back and my older son was learning to read. He would always ask me "what's this word?" while I was driving and of course I couldn't turn around to look at the book. I explained that when I'm driving I have to keep my eyes on the road and can't look back there. It was quiet for a while and I glanced over in the rearview mirror to see Chris give Lucas a whack with the book. Lucas cried and I said "Christopher, do not hit your brother!" to which he replied "Mom, I thought you said you can't look back here while you're driving!". He was four at the time :mrgreen:

AlisonPower said:
I remember driving in the car a few years back and my older son was learning to read. He would always ask me "what's this word?" while I was driving and of course I couldn't turn around to look at the book. I explained that when I'm driving I have to keep my eyes on the road and can't look back there. It was quiet for a while and I glanced over in the rearview mirror to see Chris give Lucas a whack with the book. Lucas cried and I said "Christopher, do not hit your brother!" to which he replied "Mom, I thought you said you can't look back here while you're driving!". He was four at the time :mrgreen:

BAHAHAHAHAHA! He's a clever one! :)

AlisonPower said:

:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:

Most reactions

Back