Pennywise

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ilovesleepers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_1142.jpg

Any suggestions with post processing? I didn't really process this pic.

Crop the photo to where you have only the car and the cone. The half a guy and the dumpsters are a bit distracting and have nothing to do with the main subject.

took out the dumpster and the guy... I was just trying to get the other cones in the picture, here is the new crop (I don't have the full size pic on this computer.. doh!)

s2kcone.jpg

You did, this is the first I am noticing.
And hey, I am not sure I would want to see all the other cones "sacrificed" ... the half guy may go, but the dumpster (new word for me, hey, what is it? Do you collect your waste paper, recycling glass, and other recycling wastes in there?) is blurred enough to let the flying cone and car stand out, I think.

I personally might consider straightening the angles, but that is me, I like things to be straight in photos. I am a bit old - and old-fashioned, I think.

Good point Lafoto... It would look better with the cones.. but the guy out of there..

add to that... get the dumpster out.. keep all the cones.. get dude in back out...

Cones are evil and must be destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Autocrossing is too much fun.

I love the cropped down picture.

oh yes, the cropped version is so much better...! :)

Awesome. I'll be taking pics of something similar soon. my friend autocrossing his turbo protege, and he'll be snapping pics of my turbo Rx-7. I can only hope every cone I hit flies that high! (hopefully I won't hit any cones).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back