Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Flight delayed. Time to shoot.

p150026568-5.jpg

p553645953-5.jpg

p897761525-5.jpg

p951867070-5.jpg

These days that makes people nervous. Not saying that I agree with it, but just our day in age. I like the abstract feel of #3, but it has a little bit too much post for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did anyone ask why you were taking pictures of the airport?
No one said anything to me also while I was taking pictures in a few airports. I was nervous like "should I try it because I read it's not allowed or shouldn't I?" No one really cared when I started taking pictures.

... well, got to mention that I'm talking about three countries in Europe and a few airports in Japan, not a single one in USA :)

and... do I really need to write that I like everything or clicking the like button is enough?

I like your use of lines... (I'm sure I didn't say that properly, but you'll understand)

One more question. Why did you chose to leave color in #4? I could guess it's for that yellow line but I would really like to see this picture in "your bw"

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing (the photos and the experience).

1. I like #3. My advice is to make the vertical lines perfectly vertical (it seems a bit off to me) which will provide even more of an angle for the line slicing through the middle of the picture (and make it even more dynamic).

2. I take photos in airports all the time. The only places I don't shoot are: the restrooms and the TSA lines. I've never been questioned.

Did anyone ask why you were taking pictures of the airport?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Both coming and going, I spent the entire time I was in the Tampa airport with my camera out, taking pictures. Almost the entire time I was in Tampa I was taking pictures, or sleeping. No one said anything. That's not surprising because complaining about a tourist taking photos would be a public relations disaster.

I like the first and fourth best.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back