Kimberly - outdoor shots on Aug 14

Himalayan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dcshutter.com
The following are pictures that I took on Aug 14, from a photo session of www.dcshutter.com . You can find more pics from there. :)

crw_2575.jpg

crw_2536.jpg

Wow, nice pictures. She's really pretty. I'm sure it won't be long before the guys on the forum put up their drool emoticons!

exactly! some of them are really perverted :)

I resemble, er... resent that!!! 8)
Nice shots!

heheh I was right :) I know you quite well guys :) why almost noone paste here the male portraits? Females whats something to see too :)

Yeah, I agree. The blush is a bit too much. The lipstick should be more of a nude color. (Uh oh, I said 'nude' in this thread!)

Definitely hard to go wrong shooting a beautiful women. I would question the location. The background works and the photos are perfect. Maybe too perfect. If this park was your first thought try your second or fourth thought. This may be null and void if she is a client. MEANING, I have had clients with particular shots in mind and just needed me there to photograph it. Fill us in on the details. Is this personal work or is it a paying gig.

I must admit that I have not shot a model since college. Let me know if I am totally off base.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back