Kind peoples of the Photo Forum...

ta muchly, again. I just realised that the send button for ecards did not work in IE :oops: IE blows, in firefox you pass values to an image button, but IE only takes the x,y coordinates :grumpy: anyways enuff geeky stuff.

ecards should be workin fine now for internet explorer and firefox. send away :)

hey! I like your site.. I won't correct spelling or english mistakes coz I'm not perfect :) but the only thing that I don't like is the "Log in" ling and "New Zeland Photography" next to it. I don't like that it gets orange and underlined when mouse is over it... maybe just make it bold and orange withou underlining? I know that's a detail but that was what first caught my eye :)

Mark, you seem to have done a lot of work and I hope your pictures will bring in truck loads of $$. :) :thumbup:

Just one suggestion; I vote for more simplicity. Those white boxes on the left kills the site. I would change it into black.

mentos_007 said:
hey! I like your site.. I won't correct spelling or english mistakes coz I'm not perfect :) but the only thing that I don't like is the "Log in" ling and "New Zeland Photography" next to it. I don't like that it gets orange and underlined when mouse is over it... maybe just make it bold and orange withou underlining? I know that's a detail but that was what first caught my eye :)

thanks mentos, ha i forgot to change that over thanks for your eyes :) 8)

Just one suggestion; I vote for more simplicity. Those white boxes on the left kills the site. I would change it into black.

Hi Daniel, thanks for the feedback, currently that is a limitation of the software i am using, i had to sacrifice a bit of style for the functionality of the system. At some point in the future I'll try to hack the system can make more stylistically the way i like it. ta for your comments :thumbsup:

I love the site so far. Only got to browse around a little because it's past my bedtime. One typo I found is....

Photo blog entry....

This photo was taken a few months ago. I past this shoe walking to work for several months, .......

Should be passed, not past.

thanks tammy! i am not fussed about the bloggy thing at moment - only cause thats very informal thing. But thanks for checking it :) :) :)

You guys are truly awesome, thanks for the feedback and comments :blushing: :thumbsup:

vonnagy said:
And thank you Anja for being the first person to sign my guestbook- you are a superstar! :heart: :hugs:

im always for you, monsieur vonNagy, you know that_:))))) :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

do another site, im gonna be the first too! :heart:

love sending your postcards, he he_:) :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back