Kinda Gross

Nurd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last night for no apparent reason I got VERY sick. I hadn't had anything to eat that day and was vomiting alot. I had a fever and the chills and my body ached all over. Anyways..after 5 hours it stopped and I fell asleep.

I woke up this morning and felt fine but I noticed my eye looked like this

eww.jpg

theres like..a bruise in my eye or something lol. Its funny because its the other eye that hurts.

Anyways does anyone know what I might have been sick from? Or if my eye will be fine?

Nurd said:
Or if my eye will be fine?

Can you still take pictures? Yes? You'll be fine. :mrgreen:

Hope you feel better.

That just a broken blood vessel in your eye. It happens when there is alot of force (like throwing up). It will clear up in a few days. Get well soon.

I was kinda guessing that. When my sister had her baby her eyes looked worse than mine. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Speedy recovery.
Vomiting bouts put a lot of pressure into the head (and everywhere) and the tiny blood vessels in the eyes like to burst ... but it is nothing serious. And I hope you overcame that bout fast and are back to regaining your strength. Give your body time to regain it, though, time and rest are needed now!

oh the blood vessel. I thought you were talking about the rectangular shape in your eye...............but the vessel be recover rather fast.

doenoe said:
oh the blood vessel. I thought you were talking about the rectangular shape in your eye...............

Oh my! She is a Borg!!!! :confused:

yeah, that'd be the plague

UPDATE:

Thanks for wishing me a feel good. But is my eye getting worse by any chance?

My fiance was freakin out when I woke up and took this picture..kinda blurry but..eww
eww2.jpg

Nurd said:
My fiance was freakin out when I woke up and took this picture..kinda blurry but..eww

oh :(

but your overall condition is better now? then you might in addition have som inflammation .. does it itch or anything?

yeah...my eye is dry though. :(

then it might be a harmless infection, but if it does not get better within a day, consult an expert ...

Yeah I figured out what it was from...

My creator forgot to disable the crack head mode

lol jk

I have been wearing warped contact lenses because my glasses are broken (and i don't have the money to get them fixed) and I'd rather wear bothersome contacts than be blind. I think the world is a beautiful place and I don't want to go a day without seeing all the colors and textures and all that sappy stuff. I think a lot of people take it for granted. Probably no one on here because were photographers...but yeah..

:(

Most reactions

Back