kinda silly, kinda cool

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Here's a sunset reflected in the door glass of the Metro. 8) The reflection really isn't in focus (stinkin' autofocus!!), but I kept it small so it isn't too noticeable. I hope. :wink:

car_sunset.jpg

You know, I can see why this was irresistable - a very pretty sunset and the tree is fab. I'd dig this image a lot more if SOMEONE :wink: had had the presence of mind to open the car door and snatch that plastic bag outta there. It would make it more appealing. But I like the fact that you saw this and decided to capture it. :D

If you didn't tell me it was a reflection I would of thought you sandwhiched two images together to get that shot.

I think it looks great, even if it is a metro :D
although I agree with terri about the plastic bag!

I love this photo! And I completely disagree about the plastic bag. It gives you the feeling of incredible beauty in the midst of everyday life. The passing traffic in the background has the same effect. I love everyday life being shown right next to everyday beauty. It makes you remember to look around once in a while.
Well done!

I really like the photo. The sunset has a great contrast to the car. I first thought it was a sunset but then i looked around and found it on a car. This is a great photo it keeps my eye hooked.

Very Nice work :D

heeey..i tried to do that last week!! however i failed because by the time i noticed, and got my camera, and tripod, it was going down and you couldnt see much.

Plus is was in the roof of the car. Bah.

All week its been crappy weather so I havent had a chance to get a sunset like that for a while. I think the great sunsets are slowing down too :/ I don't think I'll get one until next week sometime.

Thanks all for looking. It was just a grab shot on the way around the corner to try & get the sunset directly (which didn't turn out nearly as well!).

Re: the bag- you should be glad I used the front window & not the back one! :lol: I'da snagged the bag, but the sun was going & I didn't have my keys. Okay, I didn't even see the bag. I was concentrating on trying to get the reflection in focus & not what was behind it. :?

Most reactions

Back