Kindly comment on Photos

I dunno man... I can't really say something "kindly" about webcam posts. I'm not one to even try photography with a webcam, they're such poor quality. They look pretty blurry - I think I'd pick point and shoot over a webcam.

heh, actually I think they looked kinda neat. I must admit it seems rather... odd... to post those in a photography forum, but interesting nonetheless.

I was just trying out Minimalist ways; I used a webcam, I used Picasa instead of Photoshop

Just bumping up Thread for comments

Interesting, while I don't really enjoy webcam images, this could potentially develop into your own personal style.

If "Armchair Study" were only a tad larger, had a bit more sharpness, and did not have the triangle of the window (or whatever else that is) in the upper lefthand corner, but were reduced to just your white shirt, light-grey wall as background, and your head, then that one would have potential.

Is the webcam really all you have?
Don't you feel a tugging inside you to go get yourself more than just that webcam?

I was just trying out Minimalist ways; I used a webcam, I used Picasa instead of Photoshop

Minimalist and narcissistic... Yes, defenetly a style of your own.

I don't mean to be offensive in any ways, the whole concept of self portraiture is just foreign to me...
I also think that a minimalist approach is appropriate for a minimaliste subject. Doesn't work for portrait in my opinion.

Most reactions

Back