Kirchberg Austria panoramic from my balcony

I like the image but... It looks like it was taken with a regular wide angle. So how wide is it ? What is the width it represents ?

i like it, very cool, i do agree that it looks like a regular wide angle....
i tried to do a panoramic but it didnt turn out, i dont think i took enough pics, what i had didnt combine correctly

I'm guessing that if a 180deg picture looks like a regular wide angle, that's a good thing! I think next time, I am going to take the pictures in portrait orientation and see if I can get even more detail!

really, its a good picture, most of the panos i have seen have weird spots in them where you can see where the pciture was formed with another...you know, like a soft spot, or a curved area...yours doesnt really have that...so thats good

really, its a good picture, most of the panos i have seen have weird spots in them where you can see where the pciture was formed with another...you know, like a soft spot, or a curved area...yours doesnt really have that...so thats good

I actually see one on the left side of the picture... oh well it was my first shot at it. I think it helps that I combined 18 pictures!

Were you on vacation? Last I checked, I don't think it snows in Florida!

looks like you're up to date! not too much snow here!

Were you on vacation? Last I checked, I don't think it snows in Florida!

See thread title. "Kirchberg, Austria"

OP: Nice shot. Looks like quite a view.

Thanks! it definitely was! and the skiing was AMAZING!

yeah, i see it, between the two trees on the left....can i ask you something....have any tips on doing it?

not really. I put my camera on automatic and just held the button down while I panned across the view. if I had it to do over again, I'd not be moving while taking pictures. I think the more the better though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back