Kiss my A**

unbelievable. you people constantly amaze me.

i guess whatever gets your rocks off.

Chase said:
You're evil! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: sorry it's becoming pretty laughable at this point. Im just waiting for my stagecoach ride to Hell to arrive anyway. Hey just remember...

"if there is a hell below, we're all gonna go!"- Curtis Mayfield

Guess its call for me to apologise, its me that really carried this thread on and maybe I went to far...so I say sorry to everyone....

FireCoral417 said:
If that thread was so dead... how come so many people posted to it today? And are *still* posting even though it's been closed?

Maybe it's better that it was closed since people are arguing so much. It's certainly enough to keep me from coming back here too. I have a thousand rude things to say in response to everyone that had posted since mine. But instead, I'll just keep my mouth shut. Because I know that no matter what, the non-smokers will *always* be right. I never smoke around a non-smoker, and still I get bashed. I havent even smoked in 2 weeks and I still get bashed. That's why I said what I did about non-smokers. Because it's true. You're all hateful.

... End of my opinion. I will never speak on this subject again :wink:

CON-TRA-DICTION!! Sorry...

Such a charming person :D

perhaps the smoke is fogging my mind (jkjkjk ;) )

but how did we get two threads about smoking when one was causing enough trouble...perhaps ill start a third complaining about this thread :lmao:

:hug:: hugs all around

hmm I think you are ont to something there andrea, hmm the Btchng thread..hehe now that could get interesting, or out of hand..hmm maybe both...

I find it interesting that someone new here would go and search out a thread like this to post on...if they were here for the right reasons I wouldn't think that this would be something they'd want to get into right off the bat.

This board is too good for stupid petty arguments. So if you don't like it get the heck out!!!

eromallagadnama said:
I find it interesting that someone new here would go and search out a thread like this to post on...if they were here for the right reasons I wouldn't think that this would be something they'd want to get into right off the bat.

This board is too good for stupid petty arguments. So if you don't like it get the heck out!!!

weeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

Hmmm -- yeah -- whenever I go to a new forum, first thing I do is a search for smoking topics :roll:

Is there a rule that since I'm new I can only post on the photography threads? This wasn't a private discussion. And I didn't bring it back to life after months of being dormant. In fact, when I replied, it was currently the newest topic on the forum. That's how I found it.

FireCoral417 said:
Hmmm -- yeah -- whenever I go to a new forum, first thing I do is a search for smoking topics :roll:

Is there a rule that since I'm new I can only post on the photography threads? This wasn't a private discussion. And I didn't bring it back to life after months of being dormant. In fact, when I replied, it was currently the newest topic on the forum. That's how I found it.

I think she means that maybe it was a bit brave for someone to do post some of the posts...you...posted...

Gotcha...

But still... just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm limited to what I say or do. I dunno if it's brave or whatnot, it's just how I feel. And if you know me in real life, then you'd know that I'm not afraid to say what's on my mind :wink:

So ready yourselves! I open my mouth when I have something to say :mrgreen:

FireCoral417 said:

ACTUALLY for clarity's sake, when i read it i thought she was referring to ehmon who actually opened up the thread :D

Most reactions

Back