Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mr. Poppins is another one of our rescued cases, a Labrador abandoned on the street for some reason. He is most affectionate, but has terrible separation anxiety.

37777994716_40ab2a642c_z.jpg

That face..... I just want to smooch him.

Poor thing :( How could anyone leave that face? Breaks my heart. I'm so glad he found the likes of you, Raj, and the good folks at the rescue.

Such a sweet picture. I love your animal portraits. Such feeling in them.

Love Rescues. We have a Brittany that came to us in March from the American Brittany Rescue. Interestingly the ABR is branching out into other countries now. Just saw one go through last month from Spain.

My Sister says "Aww".
We have 9 4 legged humans ourselves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I have a boxer. I know all about separation anxiety:biglaugh:. Great photo in the opinion of an amateur photographer and a professional dog lover!

That face..... I just want to smooch him.
haha.. I'm sure he'd love that! :lol:

Poor thing :( How could anyone leave that face? Breaks my heart. I'm so glad he found the likes of you, Raj, and the good folks at the rescue.

Such a sweet picture. I love your animal portraits. Such feeling in them.
:allteeth: Thanks!

Yes, people can be horrible sometimes! We had this big goofball of a golden retriever abandoned simply because of an ear infection.

37240776784_58d5dbed5c_z_d.jpg

My Sister says "Aww".
We have 9 4 legged humans ourselves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It's funny.. here at the shelter we count humans as Dogs, so me and Aditi (trustee of the NGO) are two more dogs at the shelter. :lol:

I have a boxer. I know all about separation anxiety:biglaugh:. Great photo in the opinion of an amateur photographer and a professional dog lover!
Professional dog lover.. :biggrin-93: I love that title, I'm gonna add that in my card now!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back