Kitten discovers antbed

Charlsie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
What you don't see in the photos is that after this little episode, she ran across the yard and jumped in my lap, causing me to throw her aside and do the Ants On My Pants dance (better than the Ants IN My Pants dance, I guess). At least she's cute...

"Hey, what are these things?"

Lily_01.png

"Ouch!"

Lily_02.png

"Fascinating..."

Lily_03.png

The Outch one is great!

Leapin' Lederhosen, the "ouch" makes me want to jump. Great pictures!

Yesterday night I showed these to my daughter and she really squealed with delight over the middle photo (and your telling us about the ants-on-pants-dance :lol: ... she actually did a bit of her own interpretation of how she imagined that dance :lol: ) ... it sure is the funniest of the bunch!!!

*giggles* The second one is awesome. Take these out of snapshots & bloopers, they're great shots! :)

The second is hilarious.:lol: I also like her intent, curious expression on the last one. Very cute.

Oh that middle picture is just priceless lol.

What a fun thread! You can see the curiosity in the first shot (and you know what they say about what curiosity does to a cat....). And then that 'leaping lizards' moment - tooo funny!

I LOVE the second one!! :) I too laughed out loud. They're all cute though... well done!

Our dog (who was a shelter dog for the majority of her puppyhood--we got her at about 8mos) did something similar when she discovered her first anthill. My boyfriend had her outside and said she was very funny--watching intently (like pic 3), chasing them, pawing at them, and eventually sticking her nose in the thing and 'chuffing'. The last action meant she got ants all over he whiskers... which she brought inside and in bed with me. Yea. I wasn't very happy... but the cuteness of it all... :sigh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back