kitten kaboodle

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
I got a kitten! This is my first pet (outside of fish etc) so I love her to death! :goodvibe:

DSC_3150.jpg

DSC_3158.jpg

dont you love it when people hijack your threads :lol:

congrats on the cat; the second is cool! so, where ya been?

Yep that's one of the special privileges that newbies have! hehehe

Love the pictures of your brand new kitty, jadin! She looks like she's already got the house in order and wrapped around her little paw.

cute cat i have a cat but i just fell down a hill and broke my camera so i cant post it

those are so cute! i like cats, i had one for ten years then all of a sudden she decided to move to another house, very illusive! we've seen her about twice in two years, very strange!

crispyc4 : that's a really cute kitty!

jonmikal : well the minor reason is I hadn't been shooting in a while. then my website went offline when i didn't pay the bills, so i had no way to post any photos. but the big reason is that i have a video game addiction probably comparable to heroin... it just so happens i couldn't afford it this month and here i am... :shock:

mentos : well at first i named her 'raindrop', but i would rarely call her that. so now i'm leaning towards 'mittens' but other than that i haven't decided. unless i get a better name it will probably be mittens. :sillysmi:

I'll probably have more to post in the near future (need a new card reader)... you have been warned ye who hateth the cute pets!! ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back