Kitten

Himalayan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dcshutter.com
All the photos posted in this forum looks professional.
I wondering where to post amatuer photos (like mine) with non-professional quality. Any Website?

173_7409_e500_2.jpg

102_0206%20copy.jpg

Himalayan said:
All the photos posted in this forum looks professional.
I wondering where to post amatuer photos (like mine) with non-professional quality. Any Website?

Other peoples photos always look more professional than your own. Post your pictures up in the Critique forum if you want help to try and make them more professional to you. So far from what I have seen they look good, keep shooting and posting. :D

Yeah, post'em up in critique--I can't wait to see who could find fault with these.

These photos are professional quality.

Will you share your secrets? What equipment? Lighting technique? How was the Set configured?

Haha, love em both. I love cats. The first one looks like window light. Am I right? I think the dof is a bit too shallow on the second one. That must have been a pretty fast lens. I'd like to see a bit more detail in the kitten's face.

That's my 2 cents. :)

okay it is time for me to baby talk "ahh look at the little itty bitty kitty your so cute arent you i just want to squezze u up"

Thanks everyone for your responses. Really appreciated.

I will go out for a model shoot (outdoor) with a group of amatuers 2 weeks later. Anyone like to join us? We are in Toronto, Canada. :)

Most reactions

Back